4 bedroom link detached house for saleSpringhurst Close, Ipswich
- Four Good Sized Bedrooms
- Link-Detached Family Home
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Cul-De-Sac Position
- First Floor Bathroom
HURRY NO ONWARD CHAIN! An excellent four bedroom link-detached house offers substantial accommodation throughout and is ideal for growing families. Aswell as good sized bedrooms there is a large living room, kitchen/diner with patio doors, first floor bathroom and garage to the side.
The property is situated in a charming cul-de-sac just off Spring Road being close to the town centre. There are various amenities nearby including schools, shops, supermarkets, Ipswich mainline train station and the Ipswich Marina.
Entrance Door Into:
Obscure double glazed window to the front, radiator and doors leading to:
Obscure double glazed window to the front, low level WC, sink unit with mixer tap, tiled splashbacks, radiator, spotlights and tiled flooring.
Built in understairs cupboard, radiator, stairs leading to the first floor and doors leading to:
Living Room 19' 8" x 13' 2" ( 5.99m x 4.01m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side, chimney breast with feature fireplace, radiator with decorative cover and inset spotlights.
Kitchen / Diner 19' 8" x 9' 1" max ( 5.99m x 2.77m max )
Double glazed double doors to the side leading to the courtyard garden, double glazed windows to the front and side, one and a half single bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, range of wall and floor mounted cupboards and drawers, built under electric oven with four ring gas hob and extractor over. Built in cupboard, radiator and exposed wooden flooring.
Loft access, built in cupboard housing the boiler and doors leading to:
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 11" ( 4.01m x 3.02m )
Double glazed windows to the front and side and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 4" max ( 4.04m x 2.84m max )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 9' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to the side and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' x 7' 2" ( 3.05m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to the front, panelled bath with mixer tap, wall mounted electric Triton shower, shower cubicle with wall mounted electric Mira shower, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, radiator, extractor and tiled walls.
To the side of the property is a courtyard style garden with gated access to the front and rear access to the garage with driveway in front providing off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IPS111341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ipswich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.