2 bedroom terraced house for saleShelley Street, Kingsley, Northampton
Sold STC £145,000
- Victorian Terrace House
- In Need of Modernisation
- Two Reception Rooms & Cellar
- Two Bedrooms
- Front and Aprroximately 50ft Rear Garden
A late Victorian terrace house requiring modernisation and upgrading, offered for sale with vacant possession.
Entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, cellar, two bedrooms, bathroom. Gas radiator central heating. Front garden and an approximately 50ft rear garden.
Draft Particulars - Not yet approved by the Vendors.
Entrance Hall - Approached via a hardwood glazed door. Mat well, stairs rising to first floor accommodation, radiator.
Lounge - 3.43m'' x 3.40m'' plus bay window (11'3'' x 11'2'' - A fine Victorian cast iron fireplace with slate mantel surround, tiled inserts and hearth. Radiator. Sash bay window to front aspect.
Dining Room - 3.53m'' x 3.61m'' (11'7'' x 11'10'') - Open fireplace with wooden mantel surround. Radiator, sash window to rear aspect.
Kitchen - 4.37m'' x 2.46m'' (14'4'' x 8'1'') - Floor standing cupboards, stainless steel sink unit. Wall mounted "Baxi" gas fired boiler, radiator. Sash window to side aspect and door leading to rear garden.
Walk-In Pantry Cupboard - Small window to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing - Landing cupboard. Access to loft space.
Bedroom One - 4.65m'' x 3.07m'' (15'3'' x 10'1'') - Radiator. Two sash windows to front aspect.
Bedroom Two - 3.56m'' 2.74m'' (11'8'' 9'0'') - Radiator. Sash window to rear aspect.
Bathroom - 4.65m'' x 2.46m'' (15'3'' x 8'1'') - A roll top claw foot cast iron bath with shower/mixer tap over, WC and wash basin. Radiator. Airing cupboard with lagged hot water cylinder and shelving. Sash windows to rear and side aspects.
Outside - The front garden is enclosed by a brick built boundary wall with wrought iron railings.
Rear Garden - Approximately 50ft in length and is enclosed by a low brick built boundary wall. Outside storage shed.
Floorplan - Howkins & Harrison provide these plans for reference only - they are not to scale.
Viewing - Strictly by prior appointment via the agents. 01604 823456.
Fixtures And Fittings - Only those items in the nature of fixtures and fittings mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Other items are specifically excluded. None of the appliances have been tested by the agents and they are not certified or warranted in any way.
Services - None of the available services have been tested and purchasers should note that it is their specific responsibility to make their own enquiries of the appropriate authorities as to the location, adequacy and availability of mains water, electricity, gas and drainage services.
Local Authority - Northampton Borough Council Tel:01604-837837.
Council Tax - Band - B
1. These particulars have been prepared in all good faith to give a fair overall view of the property. If any points are particularly relevant to your interests in the property please ask for further information.
2. Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good structural condition or otherwise, nor that any services, appliances, equipment or facilities are in good working order. Purchasers should satisfy themselves on such matters prior to purchase.
3. The photograph/s depict only certain parts of the property. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings/furniture etc. photographed are included in the sale. It should not be assumed that the property remains as displayed in the photograph/s. No assumptions should be made with regard to parts of the property that have not been photographed. Please ask for further information if required.
4. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a GUIDE ONLY and are not precise. If such details are fundamental to purchase, purchasers must rely on their own enquiries or those which can be performed by their appointed advisers.
5. Where reference is made to planning permissions or potential uses, such information is given in good faith. Purchasers should however make their own enquiries into such matters prior to purchase.
6. The particulars do not form part of an offer or contract and neither the Sole Agents nor their employees have any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62553434.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26509919. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howkins & Harrison LLP, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.