2 bedroom terraced house for saleRiver Holme View, Brockholes, Holmfirth
Sold STC £155,000
- Modern Mid Terraced Property
- Well Regarded Village Location Within Easy Reach Of Local Amenities
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Modern Breakfast Kitchen
- Balcony Overlooking River & Woodland Aspect
- Garage and Garden
36 River Holme View We are acting in the sale of the above property and have received an offer of £155,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before exchange of contracts takes place. The Energy Performance Rating is C-B
The property is located in Brockholes, a small village on the fringes of open countryside and lies approximately 2 miles from Holmfirth centre and 6 miles from Huddersfield centre. The A616 between Huddersfield and Penistone passes directly through the village and the A628 Woodhead Road passes down the valley on its westward side making it an ideal choice for the commuter who requires access to either Sheffield or Manchester. Central to the village is a small green, set back from main road, which is overlooked by a church, a chapel and the village hall, formerly the village school. A modern Church of England school for 4 to 11 year olds is located a little further up the road, close to the local railway station which has a direct link between Huddersfield and Sheffield, on the Penistone Line. For older students there are well regarded High Schools at Honley and Holmfirth. Having two Public Houses, some small general village shops, and local fuel station incorporating a supermarket.
Positioned on a popular residential development in the village of Brockholes is the mid terraced property. Offering spacious well-presented accommodation over two floors, the property briefly comprises; an entrance hallway, a modern breakfast kitchen and lounge/diner to the ground floor and to the first floor is a landing, two double bedrooms (master with a balcony) and a bathroom.
Externally the property benefits from a single garage and a parking space to the front and to the rear of the house is an enclosed lawned garden with a decked area. The garden overlooks the river and has a delightful woodland aspect.
Enter to the front into a entrance hallway. With laminate effect flooring and a radiator. Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor and doors lead to the breakfast kitchen and the lounge/diner.
Breakfast Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces over and a one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer tap. There is an integrated oven and a gas hob. There are spaces and plumbing for a dishwasher and a washing machine. The walls are part tiled and there is wood effect flooring and a radiator. The boiler is housed in a wall unit.
Lounge/diner Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
A neutrally decorated and spacious lounge/diner. The room is carpeted, has a radiator and a tiled fireplace with a timber mantelpiece and a gas connection for a fire. There is a useful under stairs storage cupboard. The double glazed window to the rear overlooks the garden and a glazed door leads out to the garden. The room provides ample space for living and dining.
Carpeted stairs rise to the first floor landing. With access to the loft, Doors lead to two bedrooms and a bathroom.
Master Bedroom Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
A spacious double bedroom. The room is carpeted, has a radiator and a double glazed window overlooking the rear garden with a river and woodland aspect. A glazed door leads onto a balcony.
The balcony is a delightful place for a bistro table and chairs to enjoy the position overlooking the river.
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room x ( x )
A second double room which is carpeted, has a radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, a wash hand basin and a low level WC. The room further benefits from part tiled walls, parquet flooring, a radiator, extractor fan, recessed spotlighting and a built in cupboard. There is an opaque double glazed window to the front elevation.
To the front of the property is a garage with a parking space for one vehicle in front.
To the rear of the property accessed via the lounge/diner is a lawned garden with a decked area. The garden is on the side of the river and offers a wonderful woodland aspect.
From our office on Victoria Street follow the road into Towngate and continue to follow the A635 towards New Mill for approximately one mile. Turn left onto Springwood Road and then right onto Luke Lane. At the top of Luke Lane turn left onto the A616. Turn left onto Rockmill Road and then left into River Holme View. The property is marked by our sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62554802.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.