3 bedroom link detached house for saleAxminster Road, Hemlington, MIDDLESBROUGH
Sold STC £150,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Thee Bedroom Family home in Hemlington
- Decorated to a high standard throughout
- Good size rear garden
- Open plan living accommodation
** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS** Situated in a popular Hemlington location, this three bedroom link detached property is ideal for families and first time buyers. Modernised to a high standard throughout this property is not to be missed!
** ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS** Fantastic and spacious three bedroom linked family home situated in popular residential Hemlington location. This stunning home has been modernised to an extremely high standard and offers contemporary open plan ground floor living accommodation with the benefit of a new fitted kitchen. To the first floor there are three bedrooms, one with built in wardrobes and a modern fitted bathroom. The property has a well maintained front garden, drive and attached garage. To the rear a nicely enclosed garden with decorative stone beds and decked patio area. This property would be ideal for families or first time buyers. Call today to book your viewing.
Lounge 10' 1" MAX x 24' 4" MAX ( 3.07m MAX x 7.42m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, telephone and TV point and double glazed patio doors opening onto rear garden.
Kitchen 8' 6" MAX x 14' 1" MAX ( 2.59m MAX x 4.29m MAX )
A fantastic country cottage kitchen comprising: includes wall and base units with Belfast sink and drainer integrated into wood effect work surfaces. Includes gas oven, 6 ring burner Rangemaster hob, cooker hood, fridge, radiator, tiled splashback, laminate flooring and door leading to utility room.
Utility Room 11' 7" MAX x 8' 3" MAX ( 3.53m MAX x 2.51m MAX )
Includes plumbing for washing machine and door leading to WC.
Partly tiled downstairs WC includes vanity wash hand basin, extractor fan and low level WC.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor landing with loft access, airing cupboard and double glazed window to side elevation.
Master Bedroom 10' 3" x 11' 10" ( 3.12m x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, double built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" x 7' 8" ( 2.29m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point and laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 10' 11" x 9' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and TV point.
Partly tiled shower room includes walk in shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin, low level WC, fitted spotlights, heated towel rail and double glazed window to rear elevation.
The rear garden includes patio and decking areas, garden shed and decorative stone borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62557058.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.