4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBarrowby Road, Grantham
Sold STC £280,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Spacious Four Bedroom Dormer Bungalow
- Extensive and Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
- Dining Room, Conservatory and Breakfast Room
- Driveway for Several Vehicles
- Set on the Outskirts of Grantham Town Centre
GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£289,950! *SPACIOUS DORMER BUNGALOW WITH LARGE GARDEN AND DRIVEWAY* Located upon one of Grantham's most prestigious roads is this spacious Dormer Bungalow, found just on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and set on an extensive plot.
*SPACIOUS DORMER BUNGALOW WITH LARGE GARDEN AND DRIVEWAY* Located upon one of Grantham's most prestigious roads is this substantial Dormer Bungalow, found just on the outskirts of Grantham town centre and set on an extensive plot. The spacious accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hall, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, breakfast room, downstairs bathroom, downstairs bedroom, landing, further three bedrooms and upstairs shower room. The property also benefits from single garage, driveway for several vehicles and an extensive and fully enclosed rear garden.
The entrance porch is entered via UPVC double glazed twin doors and has double doors leading into the hall.
The hall has a staircase off to the landing with storage cupboard under the stairs, oak flooring and radiator. Provides access into the lounge, kitchen, bathroom and bedroom one.
Lounge 17' 10" x 11' 10" ( 5.44m x 3.61m )
Into the lounge there is a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, gas fire with marble hearth and mantelpiece surround, TV point, radiator and glazed double doors into the dining room.
Dining Room 11' 4" x 8' 4" ( 3.45m x 2.54m )
The dining room has a UPVC double glazed window to the side aspect, radiator and patio doors into the conservatory.
Into the conservatory there is UPVC double glazed windows and French doors out to the rear garden, laminate floor and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
The kitchen comprises of UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and back door, white low and eye level units and doors with roll top work surfaces above, inset sink and drainer with tiles splash backs, gas hob with extractor hood above and electric oven, space for further appliances, laminate floor, radiator and arch into the breakfast room.
Breakfast Room 13' 4" x 9' 5" ( 4.06m x 2.87m )
Into the breakfast room there is a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, laminate floor, low and eye level units, space for appliances and radiator.
Downstairs Bedroom 14' 10" x 12' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.78m )
The downstairs bedroom has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, freestanding wardrobes and radiator.
The downstairs bathroom comprises of a UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and is fitted with a white three piece modern suite comprising of bath with shower above and shower screen, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiling from floor to ceiling and heated towel rail.
Up onto the landing there is UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, hatch access to the loft space, storage cupboard into boarded eve space, radiator and access into bedrooms two, three and four and the shower room.
Bedroom Two 14' 11" maximum x 13' 9" maximum ( 4.55m maximum x 4.19m maximum )
Bedroom two has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 4" narrowing to 8' 2" x 11' 10" maximum ( 3.76m narrowing to 2.49m x 3.61m maximum )
Bedroom three has a UPVC double glazed window to the front aspect, spotlights and radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 8" x 9' 1" ( 3.25m x 2.77m )
PLEASE NOTE: THIS ROOM HAS PART RESTRICTED HEAD HEIGHT. Bedroom four has a UPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, storage cupboard into the eves and radiator. Access to the boiler and hot water tank.
The shower room comprises of UPVC double glazed frosted window to the side aspect and is fitted with a three piece modern white suite comprising of corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and W.C. Tiling from floor to ceiling, heated towel rail and downlighters.
To the front of the property there is driveway for several vehicles and gated side access to the single garage and rear garden.
To the rear of the property there is an extensive and fully enclosed rear garden with a patio sitting area and pergola, mainly laid to lawn with flower bed surrounds and fruit trees, two sheds and water tap.
Single Garage 16' 1" x 9' ( 4.90m x 2.74m )
The single garage has an up and over door, power and lighting and side door out to the rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62557070.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GST105949. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.