3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleCutbush Lane, Shinfield, RG2
- HELP TO BUY available
- BRAND NEW three bedroom detached home
- Master bedroom has an en-suite shower room
- Living/dining room with doors opening to garden
- Contemporary kitchen fitted with Zanussi appliances
- Stylish Roca white bathroom suites with chrome fittings
- Off road parking (garages to selected plots); turfed rear garden
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
A brand new home situated near the desirable village of Shinfield yet ideally situated for access to Reading, Green Park Business Park and good transport links. This detached property has an open plan living/dining room with a side bay window, filling the room with natural light; double doors give access onto the patio and rear garden. A separate kitchen is fitted with contemporary units and Zanuzzi appliances. Upstairs there are three bedrooms, the master having an en-suite shower room, as well as a family bathroom.
Complete with off road parking and landscaping throughout the development.
Living/Dining area 6.22m (20'5) max x 4.75m (15'7) max
Kitchen 3.38m (11'1) x 2.64m (8'8)
Bedroom 1 5.23m (17'2) x 2.69m (8'10)
Bedroom 2 3.07m (10'1) x 2.69m (8'10)
Bedroom 3 4.19m (13'9) x 1.96m (6'5)
Local Authority: Wokingham Borough Council
Council Tax Band: To be confirmed
From Reading proceed up London Road and at the roundabout take the first exit onto the A327. Continue on the A327/Shinfield Road for approximately 2.5 miles, then at the roundabout take the second exit and stay on the A327/Shinfield Road. Take the turning on the left into Cutbush Lane where the development will be found after a short distance.
Please note the images shown are taken from Bellway Homes show home at Littlebrook and therefore no not reflect the finishes or layout of this property.
* Stylish, contemporary kitchen units by Symphony Kitchens with soft close door and drawers
* 1.5 stainless steel bowl sink with Monobloc mixer tap
* Stainless steel Zanussi electric fan assisted oven, four ring gas hob and hood with stainless steel splashback
* Space and service for free standing washing machine
Lighting and Electrical:
* Media plates in living areas and master bedroom
* Pendant lighting to living/dining areas and bedrooms
* Batten holder lighting to garage
* Gas fire and surround
Bathroom and En-suite:
* Award winning Roca white sanitary ware with chrome fittings
* Half height tiling behind WC and basin and tiled window sill
* Half height tiling around bath
* Landscaping to front garden
* Turf and patio to rear garden
* Footpath to front entrance door
* Outside tap
* Light to front entrance
* Timber fencing to boundaries
* All garages to have power and light within plot curtilage
* White painted softwood staircase
* Internal walls and ceiling finished in white matt emulsion throughout
* White painted internal doors with chrome ironmongery and half height, clear glazed doors where indicated on plans
* 'Ideal' high efficiency combination boiler or cylinder system
* White UPVC windows
* Gas central heating
* 10 year NHBC warranty
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62557838.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 73600. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Haslams Estate Agents, New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.