2 bedroom character property for saleWarkton Village, Warkton, Kettering
Offers Over £320,000
- Idyllic Village Location
- Character Thatched Cottage
- Open Countryside Views to Rear
- Detached Garage & Driveway
- Two Reception Rooms
- Many Original Features
- Rare Opportunity to Purchase
- Well Presented Throughout
GRADE 2 LISTED THATCHED COTTAGE - LOCATED IN THE IDYLLIC VILLAGE OF WARKTON - Circa 800 years old, this property is full of character and original features and has been finished to a very high standard. Rare opportunity to purchase. Call to arrange a viewing.
Reached via main front door. Window to front aspect. Eaves storage. Doors to:
Frosted windows to side and rear aspects. Suite comprises panel bath with glass screen and electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator.
LOUNGE 16'1 x 14'3 max (4.91m x 4.36m max)
Two windows to front aspect, one with window seat and window to rear aspect with window seat. Feature original beams. Inglenook fireplace with wood burning stove.
DINING ROOM 12'6 x 9'4 max (3.84m x 2.87m max)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Feature original beams. Cupboard providing storage. Inset shelving.
Stable door to rear garden and window to rear aspect. Seating area. Storage cupboard. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor landing. Door to kitchen.
KITCHEN 21'5 x 8'3 (6.55m x 2.53m)
Windows to side and rear aspect. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset electric double oven. Belfast sink. Space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Space for fridge/freezer. Electric hob with cooker hood over. Radiator.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Window to rear aspect.
BEDROOM ONE 15'9 max x 14' narrowing to 10'1 (4.85m max x 4.27m narrowing to 3.08m)
Restricted door height. Feature original beams. Window to rear aspect with window seat and window to side aspect. Radiator.
BEDROOM TWO 10'3 max x 9'9 (3.14m max x 3.02m)
Window to front aspect. Radiator. Built in storage cupboards.
Driveway to side leading to a detached garage.
The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with established borders, plants and shrubs. Pond and vegetable plot. Two garden sheds, green house, log store and summer house. Open countryside views.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62557970.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KPL201665. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pattison Lane, Kettering. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.