4 bedroom detached house for saleKeepers Avenue, Kirkby-In-Ashfield, Nottingham
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Master with ensuite
- Driveway & garage
- Cul-de-sac location
- Two reception rooms
- Downstairs WC
- Viewing advised
GUIDE PRICE - £175,000 - £185,000. The property also benefits from having superb access to Junction 27 of the M1,the A38 and Sherwood Business Park. The property comprises: Entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are four bedrooms.
The property benefits from having superb access to Junction 27 of the M1, the A38 and Sherwood Business Park. Also convenient for local schools, shops, amenities and walks. Viewing is essential to appreciate the accommodation on offer. The property comprises: Entrance hall, downstairs WC, lounge, dining room and kitchen. To the first floor are four bedrooms, master bedroom with ensuite and a family bathroom. Driveway and garage. Rear garden.
Having front entrance door, stairs to the first floor, radiator, telephone point, tiled flooring and door to:
Fitted with low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Radiator, tiled flooring and extractor fan.
Lounge 15' 1" x 11' 3" ( 4.60m x 3.43m )
Having double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden, two sky TV points, two radiators, gas and electric fire point and telephone point.
Dining Room 9' 5" x 7' 11" ( 2.87m x 2.41m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, radiator and TV point.
Breakfast Kitchen 17' 9" x 7' 9" ( 5.41m x 2.36m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan over, integrated fridge/freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring, space for dining table and chairs and double glazed double doors leading to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Having loft access (insulated and part boarded with switched electric light), airing cupboard housing the hot water tank and storage cupboard.
Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 11' ( 3.76m x 3.35m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, fitted wardrobes, two bed-side cabinets, telephone and TV point and radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of double shower cubicle, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashbacks, radiator, shaver point, extractor fan and side elevation double glazed window
Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 8' 8" ( 4.45m x 2.64m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom 3 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window and radiator.
Bedroom 4 10' 9" x 8' 1" ( 3.28m x 2.46m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window, TV point and radiator.
Fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of panelled bath, low level WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls, tiled flooring, extractor fan and radiator.
To the front of the property is a driveway providing off road parking. An additional parking space. Side gated access. To the rear is a low maintenance garden that is mainly laid to lawn with a mixture of shrubs and borders, paved patio area, timber shed, fenced boundaries and an outside tap.
Having up and over door, light and power.
The garden shed and all the fitted furniture and blinds are included in with the selling price.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Show fastest broadband speed at this postcode Top broadband speed within this postcode Finding the fastest speed... Up to Compare broadband deals
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MFD203075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Mansfield - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.