4 bedroom terraced house for saleLower Drayton Lane, Drayton
Withdrawn from Market
- Four Bedroom Family Home with Conservatory
- Modern Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Double Garage with Power and Lighting
- Living Room and Dining Room
- Small Rear Garden with Decking
- Court Lane and Springfield School Catchment
- Double Glazed and Gas Central Heating
- Approximate Internal Area = 1330 sq Ft
Fry and Kent are delighted to offer for sale this four bedroom property located within easy reach of Springfield senior school, and also within the catchment area of Court Lane school. The property has been well maintained by the present owners and is laid out over three floors. The accommodation comprises; entrance porch leading to the hallway with doors giving access to the living room which opens to the dining room, modern fitted kitchen and the conservatory to the ground floor. Ascending the stairs to the first floor are two double bedrooms, a single bedroom and a modern bathroom with white suite. The top floor has a generous sized bedroom area with eaves storage. Outside is a small rear garden with a decked area and a double garage which also has power and lighting. The garage can be reached via a service road at the back of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62558294.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7227557. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fry & Kent, Drayton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.