2 bedroom apartment for saleTara Mews, London, N8
Sold STC £500,000
- Individually designed Apartment
- Master bedroom plus study / bedroom 2
- Living/dining room open plan to Kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances
- Contemporary bathroom
- Utility cupboard with Siemens washer/dryer
- High quality finishes throughout
- Ground floor
- Video entry system
Edison Works is a newly converted boutique collection of four warehouse-style homes in the heart of Crouch End. This one/two bedroom ground floor apartment is located just off Edison Road in a private gated mews and has flexible open plan living accommodation with a study / second bedroom.
THE OWNERS LOVE
"The striking, modern Warehouse design of Edison Works nestled amongst the Victorian properties of Crouch End"
"The style and convenience of open plan living"
"Being in the heart of Crouch End means stepping out to a superb choice of independent shops, restaurants and entertainment such as the ArtHouse and Picture House"
There is a secure gated allocated parking space in the mews to the rear of Edison Works which is available to purchase as an optional extra for one of the apartments.
Edison Works is now completed - please contact us to arrange your viewing now.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62558387.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRE160659. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martyn Gerrard, Crouch End. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.