3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEliotts Drive, Yeovil
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Enclosed Gardens
- No Onward Chain
A semi detached family home situated in a popular residential area on the west side of Yeovil and offered for sale with no onward chain. The accommodation benefits from living room, fitted kitchen/diner, three bedrooms, shower room, garage and enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Double glazed window to the side. Stairs rising to the first floor. Understairs storage cupboard. Radiator.
Living Room 11' 10" max x 10' 10" ( 3.61m max x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Fitted Kitchen/ Diner 15' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.70m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the side. Double glazed patio doors to the rear opening to the garden. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated gas hob with cooker hood over and electric oven below. Plumbing for washing machine and tumble dryer. Storage cupboard. Wall mounted boiler. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side. Access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 10' 4" max ( 3.58m x 3.15m max )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in corner wardrobe. Aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 4" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.15m max x 2.67m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" x 5' 11" ( 2.06m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to the front. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising shower cubicle. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Fully tiled. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Up and over door to the front. Door and window to the side.
Via shared driveway leading to the garage and providing off road parking. The garden is part laid to shingle and part lawn with plant and shrub borders.
A good size enclosed rear garden laid mainly to lawn with a raised decking area abutting the property and providing an ideal seating area.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the first exit onto Preston Road. Turn right onto Westfield Road. At the roundabout take the second exit onto Coronation Avenue. Turn left onto Eliotts Drive and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62558498.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.