2 bedroom flat for salePalmeira Avenue, Hove
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM SHARE OF FREEHOLD APARTMENT
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- FEATURE FIREPLACE
- MODERN BATHROOM
- BESPOKE FITTED KITCHEN
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- ENTRANCE HALL WITH STUDY AREA
- EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL
Stunning TWO BEDROOM lower ground floor apartment located on one of Hove's most highly sought after roads. The property benefits from being located close to Church Road and Western Road with their amenities, shops and bars and being a short walk away from the seafront.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this stunning TWO BEDROOM lower ground floor apartment located on one of Hove's most highly sought after roads. Forming part of a prestigious period conversion property with its own private street entrance internal accommodation comprises; a westerly aspect lounge with feature fireplace, large internal hallway with study area, bespoke fitted kitchen, modern bathroom and a courtyard garden.
The property benefits from being located close to Church Road and Western Road with their amenities, shops and bars and being a short walk away from the seafront.
Cupboard, meter cupboard, dado rail, study area.
Lounge 16' 1" x 16' 10" ( 4.90m x 5.13m )
Window to front, feature fireplace with gas fire, ceiling rose, dado rail, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 16' 2" x 6' 5" ( 4.93m x 1.96m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, work surfaces, part tiled, gas cooker point, radiator, inset spot lighting.
Bedroom One 13' 11" x 10' 8" ( 4.24m x 3.25m )
Window to rear, built in wardrobes and cupboard, radiator, fireplace, dado rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 3" x 9' 8" ( 3.73m x 2.95m )
Window to side, radiator.
Radiator, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, part tiled, tiled floor.
Rear Courtyard 18' x 9' ( 5.49m x 2.74m )
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF108285. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.