2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFerryside Gardens, Fiskerton, Lincoln
- Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Maintainable Accommodation
- Mature Rear Garden
- Sought After Location
- Nearby Local Amenities
Situated within the sought after village of Fiskerton is this Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow. The property benefits from idyllic and maintainable accommodation throughout and briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Study, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Kitchen and externally possesses a mature Garden.
Situated within the sought after village of Fiskerton is this Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow. The property benefits from idyllic and maintainable accommodation throughout and briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Lounge, Study, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom, Kitchen and externally possesses a mature Rear Garden alongside a sizeable Garage. A wealth of local amenities surround the residence such as convenience stores, petrol station and transport links voyaging into the historical cathedral city of Lincoln.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Lounge 11' 11" into the recess x 15' 10" ( 3.63m into the recess x 4.83m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, featuring fireplace and coving.
Study 7' 4" x 8' 7" ( 2.24m x 2.62m )
With double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and storage.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.38m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and field views.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 11' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.61m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
A Three Piece Suite comprising low level flush WC, wash hand basin, panel bath with mixer taps complete with partial tiling.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 11' 10" ( 2.69m x 3.61m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, cooker points for gas/electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted panel radiator, double glazed window to the side aspect and door leading out to the external.
A mature large Rear Garden overlooking field views, fully enclosed via fencing with timber shed.
Garage 9' 4" x 17' 4" ( 2.84m x 5.28m )
With power, lighting, up and over doors with single glazed window to the rear aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62561156.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.