3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWigsley Road, Lincoln
Offers in Excess of £140,000
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Maintainable Accommodation
- Immaculate Presentation
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Parking to the Front of the Property
A Three Bedroom Semi Detached home situated within a desirable suburb of Lincolnshire. The residence benefits from maintainable accommodation throughout alongside an immaculate presentation. Internally the home briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom.
A Three Bedroom Semi Detached home situated within a desirable suburb of Lincolnshire. The residence benefits from maintainable accommodation throughout alongside an immaculate presentation. Internally the home briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Lounge, Kitchen, Three Bedrooms and Bathroom. With a laid to lawn enclosed Garden to the rear and parking space to the front. Benefiting from nearby local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries with access to transport links voyaging into the historical cathedral city of Lincoln.
Entering the property via double glazed door to the side aspect, double glazed window to the front aspect and fuse box.
Lounge 13' 11" x 14' 11" ( 4.24m x 4.55m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, electric fireplace, Two Phone Sockets and One TV point.
Kitchen 9' 5" x 14' 10" ( 2.87m x 4.52m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces, incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integral electric oven gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
With loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 4" x 8' 2" ( 3.76m x 2.49m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiators and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.49m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 5" x 7' 9" ( 1.96m x 2.36m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and TV point.
A Three Piece Suite comprising; low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower attachment above, extractor fan, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Laid to lawn rear Garden enclosed via timber fencing. Parking for multiple vehicles to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62561159.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110911. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.