3 bedroom detached house for saleBardsley Close, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £185,000
- Competitively Priced to Reflect the Need for Some Updating
- A Three Bedroom Detached House Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting
- Set Within a Popular Residential Development Opposite Preston Park in Eaglescliffe
- Lawned Gardens to Front & Rear, Driveway & Single Garage
- Lounge with Wall Mounted Electric Fire
- Spacious Open Plan Kitchen/Diner
- Ground Floor Cloakroom/WC
- Three Bedrooms & Bathroom with Coloured Suite
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazed Windows
- Early Viewing Comes Recommended
Full descriptionCompetitively Priced to Reflect the Need for Some Updating. A Three Bedroom Detached House Enjoying a Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Setting.
1.65m x 0.94m
4.4m x 4.04m
5.44m x 3.3m
4.34m x 3.02m
3.25m x 3.1m
2.64m x 2.34m
2.18m x 2.1m
Gardens and Garage
Lawned front garden with driveway leading to the single garage with up and over door, rear access door, power points and lighting. The rear garden is enclosed and mainly laid to lawn with a variety of shrubs, paved patio area and timber shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62561492.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STO160436. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.