3 bedroom terraced house for saleDalmuir Close, Eaglescliffe
Sold STC £129,950
- A Nicely Situated Three Bedroom End Terrace House Located Within the Popular Sunningdale Development in Eaglescliffe
- Offering Accommodation Which Will Suit Both First Time or Family Buyers
- Open Plan Lounge with Electric Fire
- Kitchen/Diner with Fitted Wall & Base Units & Built in Oven & Hob
- Double Glazed Rear Porch
- Three Bedrooms with Two Having Fitted Wardrobes
- Shower Room with Corner Shower Cubicle & White Two Piece Suite
- Pleasant Gardens to Front & Rear & Single Garage
- Gas Warm Air Heating System & Double Glazing
- Available For Sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN
Full descriptionA Nicely Situated Three Bedroom End Terrace House Located Within the Popular Sunningdale Development in Eaglescliffe. Offering Accommodation Which Will Suit Both First Time or Family Buyers.
4.83m x 4.52m
4.5m x 2.62m
3.5m x 2.57m
2.7m x 2.57m
2.67m x 1.88m
Built in cupboard.
1.85m x 1.7m
Gardens and Garage
Lawned garden with a variety of shrubs. To the rear there is an enclosed garden which is mainly paved and gravelled with rear access to the single garage with up and over door.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62561753.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160305. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.