3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Road, Ruthin
- Three Bedroom Three Story Family Home
- Very Well Presented Accommodation
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Bathroom and Separate WC
- Good Size Enclosed Landscaped Garden
- Additional Loft Room
- Original Character Features
- EPC Rating F 36
For Sale a bright and spacious, three bedroom, three story family home, in a very convenient location. The property briefly comprises: living room, dining room, kitchen, three double bedrooms, bathroom, separate WC and loft room. Further benefits include: large enclosed rear garden with lawned and decked areas, brand new central heating boiler and double glazed sash windows. Parking permits are available from Denbighshire County Council for approximately £25 per annum. EPC rating F 36. Council Tax Band D.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62566463.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6591104. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Williams Estates, Ruthin. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.