2 bedroom bungalow for saleWillow Park, Salford Priors, Evesham, Worcestershire, WR11
Offers in Excess of £215,000
A Brand New Spacious Top Of The Range Two Bedroom Park Home 40' x 22'
A Fully Furnished Park Home Located In Salford Priors. The 'Elvedon Cottage' Is A Beautiful All-New Addition To Willow Park And Has A Lovely Warm Cottage Feel Both Inside And Out. The Exterior Radiates Cottage Charm With A Stepped Roofline, Chimney Breast, Tudor Beams, Boxed Out Windows With A-Grade Cedar Cladding And A Stable Front Door. There Is No Council Tax To Pay With This Park Home. Larger Park Homes Available On Site
Situation The village of Salford Priors contains excellent local amenities including a highly regarded primary school, post office and local shop, fine local hostelries as well as the revered Norman Parish Church of St Matthew. More extensive opportunities for shopping, leisure and education lie at Henley-in-Arden, Warwick, Stratford and Worcestershire, there is excellent racing at Stratford and the entire setting is within easy reach of the Cotswolds.
Description The Heritage is a top-of-the range home with a distinctive exterior complemented by a luxurious interior. The exterior features an extended front dormer supported by fluted pillars and the interior has stunning interior design and a choice of intelligent floor layouts. With a spacious fitted kitchen designed to accommodate everything you could need and a bathroom and wet room that spell pure luxury, this home sets new standards in kitchen and bathroom design.
The kitchen includes a Rangemaster, full range cooker with wok attachment and griddle, a matching cream American fridge-freezer that even has a drinks and ice dispenser and a stylish Belfast sink! The bathroom includes an indulgent slipper bath with free-standing waterfall tap and the beautiful bedroom even has its own wet room and dressing room - these are just a few of the features that this impressive home has to offer.
- Built to BS 3632 and protected by a 10-year Gold Shield structural warranty
- High pitched tiled roof guaranteed for 40 years
-Drop, curved Bay, PVCu double glazed windows with Georgian bar (10-year frame warranty + 5-year glazing warranty)
- Sandstone effect corner quoins
- Feature composite front door with glazed side panels
- Large feature dormer supported by fluted full columns
- Semi-vaulted ceilings throughout
- Gas central heating
- Fully integrated appliances including, washer / dryer, dishwasher and microwave
- Cream Rangemaster full range cooker, with double electric oven, wok attachment and griddle
- Cream Rangemaster American fridge-freezer
- Granite worktop and upstand
- Ceramic Belfast sink
- Full height pull out larder units
- Roller blinds with pelmets
- Berkeley laminate flooring
- 8ft walls providing plenty of ceiling height
- Feature wall niches in lounge
- Regent style Mink coloured fabric lounge suite
- Full length, fully lined linen curtains with pelmets and tie backs
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay
- London Marble Company, Mocha Marble coffee table, lamp tables and dining table with Alpine leather dining chairs
- French doors to dining area
- Enfield Sasari crystal effect lighting including a feature chandelier to dining area
- Coal effect Flamerite Opera fire suite
- Optional study
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Double bedrooms with free-standing French style furniture
- Co-ordinated bed sets and curtains
- King size bedstead in bedroom 1
- Fully lined curtains in bedrooms and Roman blind to bathroom
- Hessian backed carpet with underlay to bedrooms and Vinyl to the bathroom
- Wet room with rain drench shower
- Luxury roll top slipper bath with free-standing waterfall tap
- Designer Anthracite radiators in bathroom
- Walk in dressing room to bedroom 1 with Chaise Longue, pull out trouser holder, shoe rack and feature full length mirror
- Porcelanosa mosaic feature tiles in bathroom and wet room
Some photos may include optional extras. Specifications and layouts may differ from those shown here. For full details, please contact our sales team.
The specific design may be flexible depending on the status of each individual plot. Please contact our sales team for further information.
The Park Home is available on a pitch fee which is payable annually in advance £2,400 plus VAT. Further information on request.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SUA160247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Grant, Stratford-Upon-Avon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.