2 bedroom flat for saleMarket Square, Crewkerne
- Two Bedroom Flat
- Second Floor
- Town Centre Location
- Quiet Secluded Communal Garden
- Only £51 PCM Management Fees
An opportunity to purchase a two bedroom flat located in the centre of Crewkerne. The property enjoys the benefit of a secluded communal garden at the rear and low management fees.
Communal Entrance Hall
A gated courtyard leads to the communal entrance door and stairs rising to the second floor, and front door.
Double doors to airing cupboard and storage. Doors to all rooms. Access to loft.
Open Plan Living Room/ Kitchen
Living Area 12' 2" x 9' 2" ( 3.71m x 2.79m )
Front aspect single glazed Sash window. Open plan living and kitchen area. Door to bedroom 2. Telephone and TV aerial points. Night storage heater.
Kitchen Area 9' 1" x 5' 1" ( 2.77m x 1.55m )
Fitted with base and wall units. Work surfaces incorporating a single bowl sink and drainer. Tiled splashbacks. Space for cooker and fridge.
Bedroom 1 11' 7" x 9' 2" max ( 3.53m x 2.79m max )
Rear aspect single glazed window. Night storage heater.
Bedroom 2 7' 11" max x 7' 2" max ( 2.41m max x 2.18m max )
Front aspect single glazed window. Wall mounted electric panel heater.
Fitted with a suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower over, wash hand basin and WC. Part tiled. Wall mounted electric heater.
The property has access to a communal courtyard and garden at the rear of the building.
(Walking) On leaving Fox & Sons office head north along Market Square. Proceed a short distance and enter the communal entrance door in the archway. The property is located on the first floor.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62567819.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRK103262. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crewkerne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.