3 bedroom detached house for saleOakwell Avenue, Batley
Sold STC £130,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- ***Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000***
- Three Bedroom Detached Property
- Driveway & Detached Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- *** NO CHAIN ***
***Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000*** Offered to the market with NO CHAIN is this three bedroom detached property comprising of: entrance lobby, lounge, dining area, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Having gardens to front and rear and driveway leading to garage.
***Guide Price £130,000 - £140,000***
Three Bedroom Detached Property
Double glazed uPVC door to front, radiator and laminate flooring. Dado rail, coving to ceiling and door to cupboard.
Lounge 11' 10" Max x 15' 4" ( 3.61m Max x 4.67m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator and coving to ceiling. Fire place with gas inset fire and open plan to dining area.
Dining Area 7' 7" x 11' 11" ( 2.31m x 3.63m )
Double glazed French doors to rear, radiator and coving to ceiling.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 10' 7" ( 2.16m x 3.23m )
Fitted wall and base units with complimentary work surfaces, stainless steel sink bowl with drainer and splash back tiling. Gas cooker point, cooker hood and plumbing for washing machine. Radiator, under stairs pantry and uPVC part glazed door to side. Double glazed window to rear.
Double glazed window to side, dado rail and access to loft. Built in airing cupboard with central heating boiler.
Bedroom 1 8' 9" x 14' 8" ( 2.67m x 4.47m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 9" x 11' 4" To rear of fitted wardrobes ( 2.67m x 3.45m To rear of fitted wardrobes )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom 3 6' x 9' Max ( 1.83m x 2.74m Max )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Three piece suite comprising of: wash hand basin, wc and bath. Part tiled walls, radiator and double glazed window to rear.
Up and over door and timber door to side.
To the front is a open plan lawn area with driveway to side. To the rear is a paved patio and tiered garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62567951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS110526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.