4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleUley Road,Uley, Dursley GL11 5AD
Withdrawn from Market
- Grade II* Listed
- Unique Rural Location
- Some Improvements Required
- Conversion Potential (STP)
- Period Features Throughout
- Smallholding & Lifestyle Options
- Far Reaching Views Over The Valley
A unique and individual semi detached landed residential property comprising; a period 3 bedroom Grade II* Listed early 17th century farmhouse with attached one bedroom flat, workshop and traditional Cotswold stone barn with mature gardens, mill ponds and approx. 6.24 acres of land.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8237913. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by David James & Partners, Wotton-Under-Edge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.