4 bedroom detached house for saleHill Farm Road, Marlow Bottom.
- LOVELY GRADE 11 LISTED
- BRICK AND FLINT FORMER FARM HOUSE
- WEALTH OF CHARACTER
- ADJOINING FIELDS WITH FINE VIEWS
- 4 BEDROOMS 3 BATH/SHOWER ROOMS
- FIFTH ACRE GARDENS AND NEAR THIRD ACRE PLOT
- 3 LARGE RECEPTIONS
- KITCHEN AND UTILITY
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- SWIMMING POOL
This attractive 17th Century Grade II listed BRICK AND FLINT farmhouse enjoys a peaceful setting adjoining Green Belt meadows on the edge of this popular village. Secluded fifth of an acre gardens (near third acre plot) with FINE VIEWS and a swimming pool, four bedrooms, three bath/shower rooms, useful attic room, cloakroom, drawing room, dining room, kitchen/breakfast room, 27' conservatory, gas ch, detached double garage, viewing recommended. Easy M40 access. Tel Marlow Office 01628 890707.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 264396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Milsom , Marlow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.