3 bedroom terraced house for salePurcell Road, Crawley
- Guide Price: £265,000 - £280,000
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- Downstairs W/C and Family Bathroom
- Rear Access
- Close to reliable transport links
- NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Well presented mid-terrace property comprising of a Lounge, KITCHEN/DINING ROOM, DOWNSTAIRS W/C, Family Bathroom and Rear Garden.
This deceptively large and well-presented property would be ideal for home-movers looking for their next family home, or investors looking to expand their portfolio!
Downstairs and once through the entrance porch, which offers storage space for shoes and coats, the property boasts a good size lounge with a large double glazed window facing to the front of the property, allowing a lot of light to enter the room. The kitchen/dining area is very generous in size and comprises of a gas oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a stainless steel sink with draining area, various wall and base units, numerous storage cupboards, an integrated dish washer and space for appliances. Access to the rear garden is via the kitchen, and the property also benefits from a downstairs w/c.
Upstairs, two of the three bedrooms are doubles and offer fitted wardrobes, while the family bathroom comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin and a bath with an overhead shower attachment and a glass privacy screen.
The secure rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with convenient gated access from the pathway behind, and on-street parking is available around the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62569832.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105684. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.