3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClearbrook Avenue, Plymouth
Sold STC £130,000
- THREE BEDROOMS
- SEMI DETACHED
- LARGE LAWNED GARDEN
- PRIVATE PARKING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- COMPLETELY RENOVATED
- DOUBLE GLAZING & CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. Three bedrooms, semi detached, close to local amenities, large rear lawned garden, private parking at the front, completely renovated throughout, no onward chain. Contact us today on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing!
GUIDE PRICE £130,000 - £140,000. Located in a popular residential area, close to many local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this completely refurbished three bedroom semi detached property is perfect for someone who is looking to buy their first home. The ground floor of the property comprises a downstairs bathroom with heated handrail, lounge with built in storage cupboard and a fitted kitchen with breakfast bar. The first floor of the property comprises a master bedroom with rear facing window overlooking the garden, second bedroom with built in storage cupboard and a third bedroom with font facing window. The property also benefits from a large rear lawned garden and private parking at the front for one car. Being completely chain free this property is a must view! Contact us today on 01752367232 to arrange a viewing.
Front facing double glazed door with laminated flooring.
Lounge 9' 9" Max x 14' 6" into recess ( 2.97m Max x 4.42m into recess )
Double glazed patio doors to the rear elevation leading to the rear garden. Two wall mounted radiators, television and telephone points. Plain plastered walls and ceiling with newly laid carpet flooring. Storage cupboard with obscured double glazed window to front elevation. Housing gas and electric meters.
Kitchen 8' 1" Max x 13' 2" Into recess ( 2.46m Max x 4.01m Into recess )
Side facing double glazed window and double glazed door to rear elevation. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and roll top work surfaces. 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and electric hob with overhead cooker hood. Plumbing for a washing machine and space for a fridge/freezer. cupboard housing combination boiler, wall mounted radiator. Plain plastered walls and ceiling with inset LED spotlights and laminated flooring.
Front facing double glazed window and carpet flooring. loft access which is partly insulated.
Bedroom One 9' 4" x 10' 3" plus door recess ( 2.84m x 3.12m plus door recess )
Rear facing double glazed window. Wall mounted radiator, television point. plain plastered walls and ceiling and newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 9' plus door recess x 11' 11" Max into built in wardrobe ( 2.74m plus door recess x 3.63m Max into built in wardrobe )
Rear facing double glazed window. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and newly fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" plus wardrobe x 7' 1" max ( 3.18m plus wardrobe x 2.16m max )
Front facing double glazed window. Built in wardrobes, wall mounted radiator, television point. Plain plastered walls and ceiling and newly carpeted flooring.
Side facing obscured double glazed window. bath with over head power shower. wash hand basin and low level wc. Chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan and shaver point. Plain plastered walls and partly tiled.
Large south facing newly laid flat lawn with patio area all enclosed by fence paneling.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62571647.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX103178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.