2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHarry Watson Court, Norwich
Offers in Excess of £160,000
- Modern two bedroom end terrace
- Well presented throughout
- Lovely enclosed rear garden
- Spacious accommodation
- Allocated off road parking
An exceptionally well presented two bedroom modern end townhouse located just off Aylsham Road to the north of Norwich.
This impressive and spacious home boasts smooth plastered ceilings, private enclosed rear garden, allocated off road parking, well equipped kitchen, good sized lounge / dining room, excellent sized master bedroom and well presented family bathroom. There is uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating, good quality floor coverings and the property is offered in excellent decorative order. The property's full accommodation comprises entrance hall with cloakroom, lounge / dining room and kitchen / breakfast to the ground floor with two bedrooms and a bathroom off the landing to the first floor. An early viewing is essential.
With entrance door and stairs to the first floor.
With a suite comprising wash hand basin and low level WC with radiator, tiled floor an tiled surround.
Lounge / Dining Room 15' 5" max x 11' 10" max ( 4.70m max x 3.61m max )
Radiator, understairs storage cupboard, smooth ceiling, uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect and uPVC double glazed double doors to rear garden.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 9' 4" x 8' 1" ( 2.84m x 2.46m )
Fully fitted comprehensive range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted rolltop worksurface, inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled splashbacks, stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel electric oven, stainless steel extractor, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, tiled flooring, gas fired boiler and uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
First Floor Accommodation
Bedroom One 11' 11" max x 15' 6" max ( 3.63m max x 4.72m max )
Two uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 8' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and radiator.
With a suite comprising panelled bath with attached shower and fitted shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC with tiled floor, tiled surrounds, radiator and uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect.
The property has allocated off road parking to the rear and a non-bisected enclosed rear garden which is hard landscaped with path, paved patio and further slate chip area with a garden shed which has power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62571659.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR124164. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.