3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFar Lane, Holmfirth
Sold STC £215,000
- Marketed on behalf of Taylor Wimpey under their part exchange scheme.
- Fabulous location in the prestigious village of Hepworth.
- Includes spacious landscaped gardens to the front and rear.
- Offers Spectacular Views.
- Includes a garage and ample driveway parking.
- Offered for sale in a 'walk in condition'.
SITUATED ON A SPACIOUS CORNER PLOT AND WITH THIS TYPE OF PROPERTY BEING RARELY AVAILABLE IN HEPWORTH VILLAGE IS THIS BEAUTIFUL THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME.
The property is situated close to the popular and sought after Holmfirth village with all of the amenities that has to offer, such as shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, banks, public parks, a leisure centre and well regarded schooling. The property has excellent road links to nearby Huddersfield and Meltham and convenient access to Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield and Manchester. A good bus service also operates locally.
Presented for sale in a walk in condition with a detached garage and ample driveway parking. The gardens are beautifully landscaped, well loved and tendered. Offering stunning views across the valley. The accommodation includes a hallway, spacious lounge/dining room, kitchen, three bedrooms and family bathroom. This property will suit families, couples and singles of all ages looking for a home in rather special village location.
Carpeted with a radiator. Doors lead to the kitchen and the lounge and stairs lead to the first floor.
Lounge Area 13' 10" x 11' max into recess ( 4.22m x 3.35m max into recess )
Light floods in through a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation from which the stunning views can be enjoyed. The focal point of the lounge area is the fireplace housing a gas flame effect fire. The room is carpeted and there is a radiator. It is open to the dining area.
Dining Area 10' 8" x 9' ( 3.25m x 2.74m )
Another room flooded with natural light via UPVC double glazed patio doors to the rear garden. The carpeting continues through from the lounge area and there is a radiator. An opening leads to the kitchen.
Kitchen 8' 2" max inc cupboards x 10' 8" into recess ( 2.49m max inc cupboards x 3.25m into recess )
Having vinyl flooring and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. There is a UPVC door to the side elevation and an opening through to the dining area. A good range of wall and base units has complimentary worktops over. There is a one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap over. The kitchen has spaces for a slimline dishwasher, a washing machine, fridge freezer and microwave. An integrated electric hob and double oven complete the room.
Bedroom One 11' 11" inc wardrobes x 11' plus wardrobes ( 3.63m inc wardrobes x 3.35m plus wardrobes )
A really well presented carpeted room with fitted furniture. There is a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 9' 1" inc wardrobes ( 3.30m x 2.77m inc wardrobes )
Another double sized carpeted room with a radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. This room also has fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 7' 9" inc wardrobes ( 2.16m x 2.36m inc wardrobes )
A carpeted room with a UPVC double glazed window to the rear. It benefits from having fitted wardrobes, drawers and shelving. A radiator completes the room.
Another well presented room with vinyl flooring and recessed spot lighting. The walls are fully tiled and there is an opaque UPVC double glazed window to the front. the suite comprises a bath with shower over, a wash hand basin with vanity unit under and a low level WC. A heated towel rail and an extractor fan complete this room.
To the front of the property is an immaculately landscaped garden with a raised lawn and borders and beds bursting with plants and shrubs. To the side is ample driveway parking leading to a detached single garage. To the rear, the beautiful landscaping continues with a securely fenced back garden with patio, lawn and borders again bursting with plants and shrubs.
From our offices on Victoria Street bear left and then turn right onto Dunford Rd. Continue to follow Dunford Rd/B6106.
Turn left onto Bent Road and continue onto Far Lane where the property will be situated on the left hand side identified by our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62571662.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104501. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.