2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCHEADLE HULME (HULME HALL ROAD)
Offers in Excess of
- Generous, Extended Detached Bungalow
- Excellent Position
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Central, Highly Regarded Location
- 20' 10" Lounge
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Quality Breakfast Kitchen
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Well Appointed Shower/WC
- Driveway Parking
Occupying an excellent position with a beautiful rear garden this generous sized, extended detached bungalow has many great features. Viewing essential to appreciate accommodation which includes porch; hall; 20' 10" lounge; dining/sitting room/bedroom 2; quality fitted breakfast kitchen; store room; conservatory; utility room; master bedroom with ensuite; shower/wc; loft 'den'; excellent car parking.
Lounge 20' 10" x 12' 6"
Quality Fitted Breakfast Kitchen 13' 4" x 9' 10"
Conservatory 18' 1" x 9' 5"
Master Bedroom 17' 3" plus robes x 9' 11"
Bedroom Two 12' 9" x 9' 11"
Well Appointed Shower/WC
Beautifully Stocked Rear Garden
Excellent Car Parking
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CH01800B. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Lowth & Co, Cheadle Hulme. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.