5 bedroom detached house for saleSouthfield Avenue, Sileby, Loughborough
- ***HELP TO BUY PRICE £295,996***
- Detached modern build family home
- Modern Build Five bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Single detached garage and driveway
- Rear enclosed garden
- Fully operational alarm system
- Carpets and Karndean flooring throughout
***HELP TO BUY PRICE £295,996***
PART EXCHANGE NOW AVAILABLE
LAST FEW PLOTS REMAINING! CALL NOW! Open day 12th November 11am-5pm.
***HELP TO BUY PRICE £295,996***
This beautifully modern five bedroom, detached family home, situated in this new development with rural surroundings. This property is ideal for any growing family looking to up size and be close to local amenities including playarea
and recreational ground. The kitchen/dining with double doors leading through to the lounge area which opens out to the enclosed rear garden, which has gated access leading through to the single detached garage and driveway. Call through to the Loughborough office for further information, a viewing is highly advised.
Double glazed door to front elevation, radiator and Karndean wood effect flooring. Door leading to downstairs cloakroom.
Karndean wood effect flooring, WC, wash hand basin, double glazed obscured window to front and radiator.
Lounge 14' x 21' 8" ( 4.27m x 6.60m )
With double glazed windows to the rear and side. Double glazed French doors leading out to the garden area, radiator, telephone and television points.
Third Reception Room 9' 7" x 8' 2" ( 2.92m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to side, television point and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 1" x 21' 8" ( 3.38m x 6.60m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of soft close wall and base units, with double glazed windows to both sides and double doors leading through to the lounge. Sink drainer, additional work surfaces, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher and integrated tall standing fridge. Wood effect kardean flooring throughout and ceiling spot lights.
Wall and base units, sink and drainer, space for washing machine and cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Integrated tall standing freezer and double glazed door to the side, additional work surfaces, extractor fan and radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access via stairs from the hall to the first floor. With double glazed windows to the front and side, airing cupboard housing the water tank, two radiators and loft access.
Bedroom One 14' x 12' 1" ( 4.27m x 3.68m )
With double glazed French doors leading to a Juliet balcony, with radiator, telephone and television point. Door giving access to the en-suite.
Tile effect Karndean flooring, double glazed obscured window to side, WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle, extractor fan, Porcelanosa partially tiled walls and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 14' x 9' 4" ( 4.27m x 2.84m )
With double glazed windows to rear and side over-looking the surrounding countryside views, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 9' x 9' 5" ( 2.74m x 2.87m )
With double glazed window to side, with views of the surrounding countryside, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Four 8' 2" x 9' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.87m )
Double glazed to side, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Five 7' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.29m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to side with views over-looking the surrounding countryside views, radiator and television point.
Karndean tile effect flooring, double glazed obscured window to side, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps with shower attachment and separate shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and Porcelanosa partially tiled walls.
The rear garden has a paved patio area, a newly turfed laid to lawn area and a gate leading through to the driveway and detached single garage, with fully fenced boundaries.
£154.00 maintenance fee per annum
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62573375.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108577. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.