2 bedroom terraced house for saleTrinity Road, Hoylake, Wirral
Sold STC £215,000
- Beautifully Appointed & Conveniently Located
- Two Bedroom Mid Row House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Refitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Front Garden, Large Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
- VIEWING STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
Beautifully appointed and well decorated cottage style mid row house which is not overlooked either side. It is very conveniently located in Hoylake close to the promenade and all local amenities.
Beautifully appointed and decorated, very conveniently located, cottage style mid row house, close to both the promenade and all amenities. The property has gas central heating and double glazing. The accommodation comprises: Vestibule, hall, lounge and separate dining room. There is a beautifully appointed and refitted kitchen with integral oven and hob. To the first floor are two double bedrooms and a feature refitted part tiled bathroom with separate shower cubicle. Outside there is a front garden, larger than average rear garden and parking space with access from Shaw Street.
With feature Georgian style uPVC entrance door and upper double glazed window, coat hooks, beech laminate flooring. Inner glass panelled entrance door to;
Front Lounge 14' 5" Into bay x 10' 10" Into recess ( 4.39m Into bay x 3.30m Into recess )
With double glazed bay window, double radiator, feature living flame gas fire.
Rear Dining Room 13' 10" To door x 11' 6" Into recess ( 4.22m To door x 3.51m Into recess )
With double glazed door and side and upper double glazed windows overlooking and leading to rear garden, double radiator in ornate cabinet. Attractive fire surround with marble inset and plinth. Cloaks cupboard under stairs with light. Square opening to;
Refurbished Kitchen 10' x 7' 10" ( 3.05m x 2.39m )
Having units with white doors, butchers block effect work surfaces and comprising; Single drainer stainless steel one and a half bowl inset sink unit with lower cupboard. Further range of matching units: Including corner base cupboard, two single base cupboards and drawer unit and one double and two single wall cupboards. Integral Hotpoint oven and electric hob. Washing machine plumbing, double glazed window above sink unit and side double glazed window. Double glazed door to garden. Marble effect tiled surrounds, ceiling spot lights and vinyl floor covering.
Approached from the hall by a turned staircase leading to;
Front Bedroom One 14' 6" Into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.42m Into recess x 3.63m )
With double glazed window and double radiator.
Rear Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 8' 11" Into wardrobes ( 3.71m x 2.72m Into wardrobes )
With sliding door wardrobes to one wall, single radiator and double glazed window.
With refitted white suite and comprising; tiled panel bath, low level W.C. pedestal wash basin. Tiled shower cubicle with Triton shower. Double glazed frosted window, double radiator, part tiled walls. Medicine cabinet and vinyl tiled floor covering.
There are gardens to both front and rear, the front garden with tiled path, sandstone boundary wall, shrubs. Timber gate to path.
The rear garden is a good size and not overlooked, and has a lawn, paved patio and path, gravel areas, two garden sheds. Flowers and shrubs, water tap and fencing to boundaries. Paved parking space accessed from Shaw Street.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62575085.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOY103023. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Hoylake. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.