3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBluebell Walk, Brandon
Sold STC £156,500
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Of Terrace House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom Plus Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage & Driveway
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Situated within a popular cul de sac on the outskirts of Brandon, this end of terrace house has accommodation which comprises: entrance hall, cloakroom, living room, dining room, kitchen, 3 bedrooms and bathroom. With an enclosed rear garden, garage and driveway, the property is CHAIN FREE.
Offered to the market with no onward chain this end of terrace house has 3 bedrooms as well as a single garage and driveway. With gas fired heating and sealed unit glazing this property is a must view at £160,000!
Sealed unit UPVC entrance door to entrance hall.
With coved and textured ceiling.
With close coupled W.C, wall mounted wash hand basin, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and electric heated towel rail.
Living Room 14' 10" x 14' 1" (Max) ( 4.52m x 4.29m (Max) )
With ceiling fan/light unit, log effect gas fire, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front, stairs to first floor landing and radiator.
Dining Room 9' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.02m x 3.61m )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC sliding patio door to rear garden, radiator and archway to:
Kitchen 9' 11" x 6' 8" ( 3.02m x 2.03m )
With single drainer sink unit inset into rolled edge work surface with cupboard and drawer below, additional cupboards and drawers with rolled edge work surfaces over, eye level units, space and point for electric cooker with cooker hood above, larder unit, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Coved and textured ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom One 10' 11" (plus alcove) x 8' 2" (plus door recess) ( 3.33m (plus alcove) x 2.49m (plus door recess) )
With coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" Min (11ft 6 Max) x 8' 1" ( 3.02m Min (11ft 6 Max) x 2.46m )
With built in airing cupboard with hot water tank and immersion heater, laminated floor, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
Bathroom 6' 6" x 6' 4" ( 1.98m x 1.93m )
With close coupled W,C, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with mains shower over, coved and textured ceiling, sealed unit UPVC window to rear and radiator.
The front garden has been shingled for ease of maintenance, driveway leading to the adjacent garage, gateway to the enclosed rear garden which features the paved patio, the remainder being laid to lawn and outside tap.
From William H Brown's Brandon office proceed to the top of the High Street turning right at the traffic lights into London Road. Continue towards the far end of London Road, turning right into Primrose Drive (opposite the Factory Shop). Continue along Primrose Drive then turning right into Bluebell Walk. The property can be found towards the far end, situated on the left hand side, clearly indicated by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62575094.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRD106021. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Brandon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.