5 bedroom detached house for saleBANSTEAD
Guide Price £1,200,000
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Enclosed entrance porch with oak front door and quarry tiled floor
- Attractive entrance hall giving access to principal reception rooms and also to..
- Well presented ground floor WC
- Glazed double doors from the entrance hall open into a generous lounge with Inglenook fireplace incorporating log burner, attractive rear facing bay window with door to patio
- Well proportioned family dining room with deep front facing bay window
- Light and airy study with engineered oak flooring and pleasant garden aspect
- Marvellous comprehensively fitted triple aspect kitchen offering an extensive range of German high gloss cupboards incorporating Black Galaxy granite work surfaces and window sills, German integ...
- Useful utility room situated off the kitchen and connecting through to the rear patio
- Wonderful master bedroom suite providing double aspect sleeping area with connecting door through to attractive modern en-suite shower/bathroom
An attractive 5 bedroom detached character home offering period features alongside the best of modern upgrades and improvements, no onward chain, the property is ideally suited to a buyer looking for a faster move.
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH
GROUND FLOOR WC
- 17' 9'' x 16' 4''
- 12' 10'' x 12'
- 8' 6'' x 7' 6''
- 20' 2'' x 16' 11''
- 16' 3'' x 9' 10''
EN-SUITE BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC
- 9' 11'' x 8' 2''
- 13' 10'' x 10' 4''
- 12' x 9' 8''
- 12' x 8' 9''
- 10' 2'' x 8' 4''
FAMILY BATH/SHOWER ROOM/WC
- 60' x 60'
- 105' x 60'
- 18' 6'' x 11' 9'' (Internal)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62577803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3621640. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.