4 bedroom detached house for saleSouthfield Avenue, Sileby, Loughborough
- *** HELP TO BUY AVALIABLE PRICE £263,960 ***
- Detached family home
- Modern build
- Four bedrooms
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Single garage and shared driveway
- Rear enclosed garden
- Fully fitted alarm system
*** HELP TO BUY AVALIABLE PRICE £263,960 ***
PART EXCHANGE NOW AVAILABLE
LAST FEW PLOTS REMAINING! CALL NOW! Open day 12th November 11am-5pm.
*** HELP TO BUY AVALIABLE PRICE £263,960 ***
This beautifully modern four bedroom, detached family home, situated on this newly built development with rural surroundings. This property is ideal for any growing family looking to up size and be close to local amenities including playarea and recreational ground. The kitchen/dining area opens out to the enclosed rear garden, which has gated access leading through to the single detached garage and shared driveway. Call through to the Loughborough office for further information, a viewing is highly advised.
Entrance door to front elevation with inset opaque glass window, radiator and wood effect Karndean flooring. With door leading to downstairs cloakroom.
WC, wash hand basin, tiled splash back, radiator and extractor fan.
Lounge 21' 1" x 10' 4" ( 6.43m x 3.15m )
With double glazed windows to the front, double glazed French doors leading out into the garden area. Radiator, telephone and television point. Benefiting from further additional storage under the stairs.
Kitchen/dining Area 31' MAX x 13' 1" MAX ( 9.45m MAX x 3.99m MAX )
Fitted kitchen with a range of soft close wall and base units. Double glazed to the front and side elevation and double glazed French door with dual aspect windows to side elevation leading out to the rear garden area. The sink and drainer is situated on the island. Additional work surfaces, double electric integrated oven, integrated gas hob and cooker hood. Integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer and cupboard housing the central heating boiler. Three radiators, spot down lighters and wood effect Karndean flooring throughout. There is an additional enclosed utility space, which has room for washing machine and dryer.
First Floor Landing
Access from the downstairs entrance hall. Double glazed windows to the rear, radiator, additional storage space and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' 7" MAX x 16' ( 3.53m MAX x 4.88m )
With double glazed window two elevations, radiator, telephone and television point. Door leading through to the en-suite.
Tiled effect Karndean flooring, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, walk in shower cubicle, Porcelanosa partially tiled wall and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 2" x 10' 5" MAX ( 3.71m x 3.18m MAX )
Dual aspect windows to rear, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 13' 3" ( 2.64m x 4.04m )
Double glazed windows to front elevation, one has an arched feature, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Four 6' 8" + door recess x 11' 5" ( 2.03m + door recess x 3.48m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and television point.
Tiled effect Karndean flooring, double glazed obscured window to side and heated towel rail. It also comprises of a bath with mixer taps, electric shower unit plus attachment and shower screen, wash hand basin, extractor fan, WC and Porcelanosa partially tiled walls. There is also an airing cupboard that houses the hot water cyclinder .
£154.00 maintenance per annum.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62577857.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.