5 bedroom detached house for saleSouthfield Avenue, Sileby, Loughborough
- ***HELP TO BUY PRICE £335,960***
- Detached family home
- Five bedrooms
- Modern build
- Double detached garage
- Beautifully presented
- Views of surrounding countryside
- Fully operational alarm system
***HELP TO BUY PRICE £335,960***
PART EXCHANGE NOW AVAILABLE
LAST FEW PLOTS REMAINING! CALL NOW! Open day 12th November 11am-5pm.
***HELP TO BUY PRICE £335,960***
This beautifully modern five bedroom, detached family home, situated in this new deleopment with rural surroundings. This property is ideal for any growing family looking to up size and be close to local amenities including playarea and recreational ground. Kitchen and dining areas open to the large garden, with separate utility room to the side. Master bedroom, situated on the second floor, giving wonderful views of the surrounding counrtyside and benefiting from an en-suite and additional storage areas. Benefiting from a double detached garage and driveway, enclosed rear gardens with open views and open plan living accommodation, finished to a high specification. An early viewing is highly advised.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, with Karndean wood effect flooring, radiator and additional storage. Door to leading to downstairs cloakroom.
Karndean tile effect flooring, WC, wash hand basin and radiator.
Lounge 13' 4" + Bay x 12' 9" ( 4.06m + Bay x 3.89m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Study Room 9' 5" Into bay x 9' 3" ( 2.87m Into bay x 2.82m )
Double glazed bay window to front, radiator and telephone point.
Dining Area 8' 7" x 11' ( 2.62m x 3.35m )
Karndean wood effect flooring, double glazed French doors leading to the outside patio area, radiator, telephone and television points. Leading through to the kitchen.
Kitchen 19' 3" MAX x 18' 3" MAX ( 5.87m MAX x 5.56m MAX )
Open plan kitchen area. With Karndean flooring, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed sky lights and double glazed French doors leading out into the garden. Also comprises of a sink drainer, additional work surfaces and has a double integrated electric oven and an integrated gas hob which is situated on the island and breakfast bar. Dishwasher, integrated tall standing fridge and radiator. Leading through to the utility room.
Utility Room 8' 9" x 6' 4" ( 2.67m x 1.93m )
Range of wall and base units, Karndean flooring, sink and drainer unit, space for washing machine, an integrated tall standing freezer, cupboard housing the central heating boiler, double glazed window to the front, work surfaces and radiator. With door leading out to the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from the entrance hall leading to the first floor landing. Double glazed window to side, radiator and additional cupboards, including the airing cupboard housing the water tank.
Bedroom Two 13' 1" MAX x 12' 6" ( 3.99m MAX x 3.81m )
Situated on the first floor. Double glazed window to rear, with views over looking the surrounding counrtyside, radiator and television point.
Double glazed window to rear, with tiled effect Karndean flooring, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, with partially tiled walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" x 12' 5" ( 2.77m x 3.78m )
Situated on the first floor. Double window to front, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Four 8' 9" x 11' 3" ( 2.67m x 3.43m )
Situated on the first floor. Double glazed to rear, radiator and television point.
Bedroom Five 6' 11" x 11' 4" ( 2.11m x 3.45m )
Situated on the first floor. Double glazed window to front, radiator and television point.
Situated on the first floor, with tiled effect Karndean flooring, double glazed obscured window to front, heated towel rail, bath with mixer taps with electric shower attachments, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan and partially tiled walls.
Second Floor Landing
Stairs from the first floor landing leading upto the second floor. With double glazed windows to the front, radiator and additional storage, with door leading to bedroom one.
Bedroom One 13' 9" + dormas x 22' 7" MAX - restricted head height ( 4.19m + dormas x 6.88m MAX - restricted head height )
Situated on the second floor. Double glazed windows to front, with further double glazed sky lights. Two radiators, extra loft access and providing great views over the surrounding area. Door leading through to the en-suite.
Double glazed sky light, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, partially tiled walls and heated towel rail. There is also a door leading through to an additional closet, with radiator and additional storage in the eaves.
Newly turfed large laid to lawn area, leading from the kitchen and dining areas. With gated access to the driveway and double detached garage, with fence boundaries and a patio area.
Maintenance fee of £154.00 per annum.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62577872.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBH108579. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Loughborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.