3 bedroom detached house for saleJuniper Road, Red Lodge, Bury St. Edmunds
- Detached family home
- Three bedrooms
- Allocated parking and garden
- Gas fired central heating
- Currently receiving a rental income of £900pcm
This well proportioned property is set within the very popular residential area. Conveniently placed with easy access to both Cambridge and Bury St Edmunds. Local facilities include schooling and shops.
With a current rent of £900 pcm this end of terrace property provides a good investment opportunity. The property offers gas fired central heating, a good corner location and parking to the rear. The current tenancy agreement expires in April 2017.
The Property Comprises
With understairs cupboard, laminate flooring, double doors to the living room.
With laminate flooring, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer tap and tiled surround and close coupled wc with push flush.
Living Room 15' 6" x 11' 7" ( 4.72m x 3.53m )
With square bay, two radiators, TV point, recessed spotlights.
Dining Room 12' 8" x 7' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.36m )
With laminate floor covering, two radiators, stairs to first floor, patio door to rear garden, wide archway to:
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.24m )
With range of wall floor and drawer units and built in single electric oven, four burner gas hob with stainless steel splashback and extractor unit, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for dishwasher and washing machine, wall mounted gas fired boiler.
On The First Floor
Access to the loft space and cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
Bedroom One 11' 7" max x 10' 3" plus recess ( 3.53m max x 3.12m plus recess )
With triple width built in wardrobe, TV point, radiator and door to:
Ensuite Shower Room
With double width shower cubicle with mains shower, pedestal wash hand basin with monobloc mixer tap, close coupled wc with push flush, radiator, shaver point.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
With built in double wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.40m x 1.98m )
Comprising of a white suite panelled bath with mixer tap and shower, close coupled wc, pedestal wash hand basin, radiator, tiled floor, shaver point.
To the front of the property has borders. The rear garden is enclosed with a rear access and there is also allocated parking.
From the A 11 travelling south, proceed to the new development and then turn right at the roundabout into Warren Road. Juniper Road is then the first turning on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62577956.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH103634. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.