3 bedroom semi-detached house for salePlot C, The Hawthorns, Lydia Mews, Welham Green, Hertfordshire
- New build development
- Fully integrated kitchen appliances
- SMEG appliances to kitchen
- Bi folding doors to garden with patio area
- NEST - Remote Control heating system
- Off street parking with garage
PLOT C THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED NEW HOME
THIS HOUSE NOW BENEFITS FROM £5,000 WORTH OF STUNNING WINDOW DRESSINGS AND LIGHT FITTINGS THROUGHOUT
The Hawthorns is a fantastic new development situated in rural Welham Green, Hertfordshire. The internal layouts have been carefully designed and thought out so that modern living combines with traditional home comforts. Each house benefits from a garage and two car parking spaces. A modern kitchen is complimented with fully integrated SMEG appliances and a good sized garden allows for the perfect BBQ on a summers day.
All three of these delightful houses boast solid construction, stunning craftsmanship with the all important modern technology you need for a contemporary lifestyle. Kitchens offer ample workspace, with appliances neatly tucked away in the sleek handle-less units. In addition, The Hawthorns will benefit from 'Hive', a system that allows you to control your heating from your smart phone.
Trains run into King's Cross and Moorgate, so you're right in the heart of the city in around 40 minutes. You're also close to the M25, A1 and M1 with Hertford, Hemel Hempstead and Watford all within easy reach to offer large town shopping, entertainment and amenities.
This pleasant rural location really does offer the best
of all worlds.
Please call our sales team on 0208 502 5758 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interior images taken from a previous Regenta Development
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-62578112.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference Hawthorns3. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Site Sales, Loughton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.