2 bedroom flat for saleLloyd Street, Rutherglen, GLASGOW
- EPC Rating Band D
- Double Glazing
- Two double bedrooms
- Master ensuite
- Modern kitchen
- Modern bathroom
- Residents parking
- Close to local amenities
Modern top floor flat offered to the market in excellent internal condition throughout having two double bedrooms, master ensuite and residents parking and is sure to appeal to a wide range of buyers.
Top floor modern flat offered to the market in excellent internal condition offering two double rooms residents parking and close to local amenities and transport links.
The property comprises of entrance hallway with all main apartments leading off. The formal lounge is bright and spacious and leads directly to the dining size kitchen which has a range of modern base and wall mounted units with oven hob and hood. The two double bedrooms are located to the rear of the property both with build in storage and the master offering ensuite shower room. Completing the accommodation is the internal family bathroom which has a three piece suite and contemporary splash back tiling.
Furthermore the property has electric heating, double glazing, attic space, residents parking, well maintained communal areas and is set close to local amenities and transport links.
Lounge 16' 1" Into Bay x 14' 7" ( 4.90m Into Bay x 4.45m )
Kitchen 11' 1" x 10' ( 3.38m x 3.05m )
Bedroom 1 15' 7" Into Door Recess x 10' 2" ( 4.75m Into Door Recess x 3.10m )
Ensuite 5' 10" x 5' 6" ( 1.78m x 1.68m )
Bedroom 2 15' 6" x 8' 11" ( 4.72m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BSD105543. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Burnside Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.