2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWavebeck Court, Long Lawford, Rugby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well Presented End Terraced House
- Lounge / Diner
- Two Bedrooms
- Rear Garden
- Driveway Parking
- Ideal First Time Purchase
SHIPWAYS ARE PLEASED TO OFFER THIS WELL PREAENTED END-TERRACED HOUSE IN A SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE LOCATION. THE VILLAGE OFFERS LOCAL AMENITIES, SCHOOLING AND EASY ACCESS TO MAJOR ROAD NETWORKS
Shipways are pleased to offer this well presented end-terraced house in sought after village location. The village offers local amenities, schooling and easy access to major road networks. Accommodation comprises lounge/diner, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, rear garden and paved driveway affording off road parking
Having UPVc double glazed door to front, radiator and doors to lounge/diner and kitchen
Lounge / Diner 15' 7" Max x 11' 3" Max ( 4.75m Max x 3.43m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, radiator, stairs rising to first floor, Sky television point and telephone point
Kitchen 8' 6" x 7' 10" ( 2.59m x 2.39m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer unit, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for cooker with extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer and tiling to splashbacks
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft, which is partially boarded and has a ladder fitted, and doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 2" Max x 12' Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.66m Max )
Having UPVc double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and television point
Bedroom Two 12' x 5' 5" ( 3.66m x 1.65m )
Having UPVc double glazed window to front aspect and television point
Being recently re-fitted and having opaque UPVc double glazed window to front aspect, towel radiator, bath with new shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, airing cupboard and part height tiling
The rear garden benefits from being laid mainly to lawn with shrub borders, a recently laid patio area which extends to the side and front of the property, has timber fence surrounding at rear, a timber shed and side access. The rear of the property overlooks a park area.
The front of the property is paved to provide off road parking
Door locks and window locks have recently been replaced
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62580773.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RGY105361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Rugby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.