4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWinifred Street, SWINDON
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- Double Detached Garage
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Currently 2 x 2 Bedroom Flats
- Popular Location
A chance to acquire a great investment property which is currently being used as 2 x TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FLATS. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this end of terraced home boasts a DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE and is located in an extremely sought after location.
A chance to acquire a great investment property which is currently being used as 2 x TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM FLATS. Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN this end of terraced home boasts a DOUBLE DETACHED GARAGE and is located in an extremely sought after location. CALL NOW TO VIEW!
** Ground Floor Flat**
Side aspect door giving access to ground floor apartment. Doors to: bedrooms, bathroom and living area.
Kicthen/ Living Area
Rear and side aspect windows. Tiled flooring in kitchen area. Wall and base level units with work tops over. Inset sink drainer unit. Space and plumbing for various appliances. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Access to utility room.
Rear aspect door giving access to rear garden. Tiled flooring. Space and plumbing for various appliances.
Side aspect window. Radiator.
Front aspect bay window. Feature fire place with inset fire. Radiator. Television point.
Rear aspect window. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and shower over. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Vinyl flooring. Storage cupboard.
**First Floor Flat**
Front aspect door giving access to the first floor apartment. Stairs rising to landing. Doors to: bedrooms, bathroom and living area. Storage cupboard.
Kitchen/ Living Area
Rear and side aspect windows. Rear aspect door giving access to wooden constructed balcony. Vinyl flooring in kitchen area. Wall and base level units with work tops over. Inset sink drainer unit. Space and plumbing for various appliances. Part tiled walls. Radiator.
Side aspect window. Radiator.
Front aspect window. Radiator.
Rear aspect window. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Shower cubicle. Part tiled walls. Radiator. Storage cupboard.
Enclosed rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders. Patio area with path leading to garage.
Double Detached Garage
Located towards the rear of the property. A brick built double detached garage with up and over doors and parking to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STC108389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Swindon T C. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.