3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleDuncryne Terrace, Gartocharn, ALEXANDRIA
Sold STC £159,995
- Home Report - £170,000
- 3 Good Sized Bedrooms
- Bright Spacious Lounge
- Stunning Decking
- Double Glazing Throughout.
** Fantastic family accommodation based in spectacular picturesque village of Gartocharn. You must view this property to see just how beautiful it is for yourself - contact us on 01389731314 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange viewing **
Allen and Harris are delighted to present a spectacular, seldom available 3 bedroom end terrace in the popular secluded Gartocharn. The house is in true show home condition and is a credit to the current owners.
On the lower level the property has a bright and vibrant reception hallway with ample storage. The lounge is spacious and exquisitely presented and is perfect for both hosting or relaxing and boasts a stunning fireplace and extends onto the dining area. The fitted kitchen is elegant and well presented; It is perfect whether you are the aspiring Delia Smith or for someone whose pièce de résistance is spaghetti hoops on toast. On the lower level there is a good sized bedroom which contains built in wardrobes. The bathroom is also on the lower level which is sleek and contains both a shower and bath.
On the upper level of the property are two good sized bedrooms which can easily fit double sized beds with lots of room to spare for storage. In between the two bedrooms is a W/C.
To the side of the property there is beautiful decking with dining table and chairs perfect for a alfresco dining or for relaxing with a nice glass of wine. There is also a shed.
This is an excellent opportunity for a young family even someone looking to downsize to purchase a truly walk in condition property.
Internal viewing is highly recommended. You won't be disappointed.
The property is enhanced by double glazing throughout the property.
Lounge 21' 6" x 10' 4" max ( 6.55m x 3.15m max )
Kitchen 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
Downstairs Bedroom 12' 3" x 6' 4" ( 3.73m x 1.93m )
Upstairs Bedroom 1 10' 6" x 12' 1" max ( 3.20m x 3.68m max )
Upstairs Bedroom 2 9' 5" x 12' ( 2.87m x 3.66m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBT104825. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Dumbarton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.