2 bedroom terraced house for saleRochdale Road, Greetland, Halifax
Sold STC £120,000
- Guide Price £120,000-£130,000
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Dining Kitchen
- Lovely Views
- Desirable Location
- Spacious Character Property
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom Victorian character property located in the ever popular area of Greetland, ideally located with excellent access to local shops, schools, commuter and bus routes.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are delighted to introduce to the market this deceptively spacious two bedroom Victorian character property located in the ever popular area of Greetland. Ideally located with excellent access to local shops, schools, commuter and bus routes, this property has been modernised over the years yet still maintains a lot of its original character features. In brief, the property comprises of entrance hallway, lounge and dining kitchen to the ground floor, a cellar to the lower ground floor, and there are two spacious bedrooms and the family bathroom to the first floor. Externally there are low maintenance areas to the front and rear in addition to a parking space at the back and further parking is available on the street in front. We expect high demand for this property so call us now to arrange your viewing.
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed front door into the entrance hallway which holds the staircase for the first floor and benefits from a central heating radiator, decorative coving to the ceiling, deep skirting boards and there is ample space for coat and shoe storage.
Lounge 13' x 12' into alcoves ( 3.96m x 3.66m into alcoves )
The spacious lounge has been decorated to a modern finish and features a large UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation which has pleasant views. There is a central heating radiator, an electric stove set in the chimney breast, solid wood flooring, decorative coving and deep skirting boards. The lounge benefits from a central heating radiator and there are TV and telephone points.
Dining Kitchen 14' max x 9' ( 4.27m max x 2.74m )
The dining kitchen has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has ample space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen has been fitted with a range of modern wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate space and plumbing for a washing machine, gas cooker point and space for a tall fridge freezer. There is also a circular stainless steel sink and drainer. The dining kitchen has a UPVC double glazed window and door both leading out to and overlooking the rear garden, and there is a useful under stairs storage cupboard. The combi boiler for the property is also located here and this was installed in September 2015.
First Floor Laning
Provides access to both of the good size bedrooms and the family bathroom and provides access to the loft space via a ceiling hatch.
Master Bedroom 16' into alcoves x 11' ( 4.88m into alcoves x 3.35m )
This superb double bedroom has two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation both of which offer fantastic views down the valley. There are a range of modern fitted wardrobes along one of the walls, and this room has ample space for a double bed and additional free standing furniture. It has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and is a naturally light and bright room.
Bedroom Two 9' x 9' ( 2.74m x 2.74m )
This bedroom would make for a small double bedroom or a large single bedroom and has a UPVC double glazed window overlooking the rear elevation and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a modern white four piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, and step in shower cubicle. There are inset spotlights to the ceiling, partially tiled walls, a radiator and a frosted UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
There is a low maintenance yard to the front of the property and on street parking is available.
To the rear there is a low maintenance yard directly outside of the rear door. Beyond this is a small track allowing for access to the rear of the terraces. At the other side of the track is a larger garden area which has been mainly paved and gravelled for low maintenance and acts as an idylic seating area and doubles up as an off road parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104943. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.