4 bedroom house for saleHorsham St. Faith, Norwich, NR10
Sold STC £300,000
- Detached house
- Four bedrooms
- Stunning 20' kitchen breakfast room
- Lounge dining room
- Refurbished shower room and bathroom
- Garage and off road parking
- Generous rear garden
- Approved planning permission for substantial extension
- Guide Price £300,000-£350,000
Beautifully presented detached home boasting stunning views over the adjacent church. Accommodation features four bedrooms with refitted shower room to the first floor whereas to the ground floor a refurbished open plan 20' kitchen breakfast room with a range style cooker, lounge dining room, refitted bathroom and lean-to conservatory. To the outside the property offers a generous rear garden with patio and lawned area as well as a vegetable patch and play area with a tree house. The property further benefits from off road parking and a garage which is located at the back of the garden.
The popular village of Horsham St Faith is conveniently located off the A140 Cromer Road, approximately 6 miles to the north of Norwich city centre. The village benefits from a range of local amenities including Primary School, doctors surgery, community centre, post office, public house, restaurant and a bus service to Norwich and Cromer.
Agents Note: Planning permission has been obtained for a substantial two storey extension. Detailed plans can be obtained from the agent.
Guide Price £300,000-£350,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62581832.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26316672. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.