2 bedroom terraced house for saleKilburn Street, Shildon
- IDEAL INVESTMENT PROPERTY
- POPULAR RENTAL AREA OF SHILDON
- IN NEED OF SOME REFURBISHMENT
- GOOD SIZE LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
ATTENTION ALL PROPERTY INVESTORS!! WE HAVE THE IDEAL PROPERTY FOR YOU! IN NEED OF SOME REFURBISHMENT IN THE POPULAR RENTAL AREA OF SHILDON. This two bedroom terrace benefits from an entrance hall, spacious lounge leading to the kitchen breakfast room completes the ground floor. To the first floor there is two good size bedrooms served by a three piece bathroom suite. Externally there is an enclosed rear yard and parking on street to the front aspect.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62581856.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7239795. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Eazymove Estate Agents, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.