3 bedroom terraced house for saleKingsley Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6
- Three Bedroom Family Home
- Popular Meath Green Location
- Stylishly Updated & Finished
- Contemporary Sitting Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Part Brick Conservatory
- Separate Study
- Fashionable Bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Front & Rear Gardens
Stylishly updated and occupying an excellent position in Meath Green, this family home boasts well balanced accommodation and a luxurious finish including marble tiled floors to the entrance area and WC. The sensible addition of a part brick conservatory lies open plan to the modern fitted kitchen with it's range of integrated appliances. With French doors onto the garden, the conservatory also offers access to the separate study on the ground floor. To the front of the property, the lounge has been well decorated and includes a contemporary solid oak floor. Upstairs, a fashionable tiled bathroom, with inset shelving a limestone floor and a rainfall style shower head over the bath, serve the three bedrooms, of which two are large doubles, with the master benefitting from built in wardrobes. Outside, the low maintenance rear garden has been decked and includes a lit, covered sitting area and small store/workshop. The front garden has been well landscaped, including an ornamental pond and finished with slate chippings. To the rear, there are two allocated parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62582108.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HOR160338. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by White & Sons, Horley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.