4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLEATHERHEAD
- SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- FOUR BEDROOMS (TWO BATHROOMS)
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- SUPERB KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- UTILITY ROOM
- LOVELY ORDER THROUGHOUT
- WESTERLY FACING REAR GARDEN
- DRIVE WITH GARAGE
With many delightful features, we highly recommend viewing this attractive 4 bedroom semi detached which is located in a prime position within a quiet road on the south side of Leatherhead. With a particularly bright interior, the accommodation includes lounge with open fireplace, spacious family room, superb 22' kitchen/breakfast room which overlooks the rear garden, useful utility room and cloakroom. On the first floor, there a 4 good size bedrooms, family bathroom and separate shower room. On a wide plot, there is a detached garage to the side and the large rear garden enjoys a westerly aspect and secluded outlook.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62582120.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 681159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Patrick Gardner, Leatherhead - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.