2 bedroom apartment for saleWoollens Grove, Hoddesdon
Sold STC £260,000
- Two Double Bedroom Second Floor Apartment
- Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Open Plan Lounge/Diner
- En Suite Shower Room & Separate Bathroom
- GCH Via Rads & Allocated Carport
Being offered with NO UPWARD CHAIN this spacious and bright two double bedroom second floor apartment offers luxury living accommodation benefitting from an allocated covered carport and situated to the west of Hoddesdon Town Centre yet within easy access to Hertford Heath, Hoddesdon & Ware.
We are pleased to offer for sale this luxurious bright and spacious two double bedroom second floor apartment offering a range of many features to include a fully fitted kitchen, open plan lounge/diner, en suite shower room and allocated undercover carport. The accommodation is situated within this modern development of luxury apartments to the north west of Hoddesdon town and within easy access to Hertford, Hertford Heath and Ware. An internal viewing is strongly recommended to appreciated this property's noteworthy features.
Double glazed main communal front door via security entry phone system, communal entrance being carpeted and stairs to all floors.
With main front door leading to:
L Shaped Hall
With large storage/airing cupboard, radiator, power points, wall mounted entry phone system and doors to bedroom 1, bedroom 2, lounge with open plan kitchen.
Lounge With Kitchen Area 23' 10" x 10' 11" ( 7.26m x 3.33m )
LOUNGE AREA: with double glazed window to front elevation, powerpoints, TV point and radiator. Through to:
KITCHEN AREA: with a range of modern wall cupboards, ample black work tops with further cupboards and drawers under, fitted gas hob with oven below and feature extractor fan over, integrated fridge freezer and washing machine, stainless steel sink unit and low voltage lighting.
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.58m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator, door to:
En Suite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle, low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, low voltage spot lights to ceiling and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 11' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.61m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, power points and radiator.
Bathroom 7' 2" x 6' 4" ( 2.18m x 1.93m )
With a paneled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level flush WC, extractor fan, heated chrome towel rail and low voltage spot lights.
The property benefits from a PRIVATE ALLOCATED CARPORT, further visitors parking spaces and communal lawned areas with flower borders.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62582807.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106499. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.