2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRibstone Street, Mytholmroyd, Hebden Bridge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Convenient location
- Double glazed & Central heated throughout
- Priced to sell
- NO UPPER CHAIN
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this 2 bedroom property located in the ever popular area of Mytholmroyd.
William H Brown in Sowerby Bridge are pleased to introduce to the market this two bedroom property located in the ever popular area of Mytholmroyd, with easy access to the train station and local amenties. In brief this property comprises of dining kitchen and lounge to the ground floor, the master bedroom and family bathroom to the first floor and the second bedroom is loacted on the second floor. This property is on offer with NO UPPER CHAIN AND VACANT POSSESSION!
Enter the property through the UPVC double glazed door into the dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 14' 10" x 9' 11" maximum ( 4.52m x 3.02m maximum )
The kitchen is open plan and has space for a dining table and chairs. The kitchen is fitted with a range of wall and base units with complementray worksurfaces and tiled splashbacks over. The units incorporate a sink and drainer and an integrated fridge/freezer. The floor has been tiled, there is a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Measurements for this room include the space taken up by the stairs.
Lounge 15' 1" x 10' 11" into recess ( 4.60m x 3.33m into recess )
The focal point of this room is the marble living flame effect gas fire. The lounge has been decorated to a modern and neutral finish and has a modern laminate flooring. There is a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window ot the front elevation.
Utility Room 5' 7" x 5' 7" ( 1.70m x 1.70m )
The utility room has space and plumbing for a washing machine and the boiler for the property is located here. This room could also be used for a variety of other purposes such as a home office.
The bathroom has been fitted with a white three piece suite comprising of a low level WC with button flush, a bath with shower attachment and a pedestal wash hand basin. There is a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation and a chrome heated towel rail.
Master Bedroom 12' x 12' 9" into recess ( 3.66m x 3.89m into recess )
The master bedroom has space for a double bed and freestanding furniture. This bedroom features solid original oak wood flooring, there is a central heating radiator and a UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. There is a selection of fitted wardrobes which will be left for the potential buyer.
Second Floor Landing
The second floor landing provides aceess to bedroom 2 and has enough space for a desk and could be used as a home office.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" x 12' 10" ( 3.25m x 3.91m )
Located on the second floor is bedroom two. There is ample space for a double bed and free-standing furniture, there is a central heating radiator and there is a UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation, With a Velux window and exposed beams to the ceiling.
Externally there is a low maintenance front yard and on street parking is availble to the front of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62582819.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWB104952. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sowerby Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.