4 bedroom detached house for saleSUTTON
Sold STC £750,000
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
- Spacious entrance hall with coved ceiling and understairs cupboard
- Bright and airy front reception room with bay window and fireplace
- Excellent rear reception room having coved ceiling, wall light points and double glazed French doors to garden, connecting door to annex (see below)
- Modern fitted kitchen with cupboars to high and low level, space for range cooker (cooker hood over), spave and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, part tiled walls, wor...
- Annex - accessed via the rear reception room, the annex offers flexible and adaptable space comprising a lounge area with view to rear and double glazed door to patio, a kitchen with a range of ...
- First floor landing with side aspect arch topped window
- Generous master bedroom with coved ceiling and deep front aspect bay window, en-suite dressing room with range of fitted wardrobe cupboards and storage cupboards and connecting door leading to:
- Part tiled en-suite shower room/wc offering large shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin with cupboard under, low level wc
Full descriptionA substantial corner plot detached family home offering extended and flexible accommodation incorporating a suite of ground floor rooms ideal for use as an annex, early viewing of this very individual home is strongly recommended
- 10' 8'' x 10' 1''
- 8' 8'' x 7' 10"
- 15' 7'' x 11' 4''
EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM/WC
6' 7'' x 6' 6'' (2.01m x 1.98m)
- 14' 6'' x 10'
- 12' 4'' x 10' 8''
- 8' 8'' x 7' 10''
- 9' x 8' 2"
- 30' x 20'
- 60' x 40'
- 13' 7'' x 6' 6''
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
- 15' x 12' 9''
REAR RECEPTION ROOM
- 17' 6'' x 11' 7''
- 14' x 12' 7''
- 8' x 8' (max)
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62582825.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3615892. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.