3 bedroom detached house for salePinder Avenue, Gunthorpe, Peterborough
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Detached Family Home
- Three Good Size Bedrooms
- En-Suite To The Master Bedroom
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Garage in Block
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Viewing's Recommended
DETACHED FAMILY HOME with THREE BEDROOMS, EN-SUITE, FAMILY BATHROOM, KITCHEN, UTILITY and CLOAKROOM, GARAGE in block and ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN. Viewing's recommended.
This MODERN DETACHED FAMILY HOME has GAS RADIATOR HEATING and uPVC DOUBLE GLAZING with easy access to the Orbital Road System. The property is close to many local amenities and comprises SPACIOUS ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM ,LOUNGE, KITCHEN/DINER and UTILITY ROOM. The first floor and landing leading to a MASTER BEDROOM with EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM, TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS and a FAMILY BATHROOM. outside is an ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN and SINGLE GARAGE in a REAR POSITIONED BLOCK. Viewing's are recommended.
Radiator, laminate flooring, stairs to the first floor and landing.
Fitted with a two piece suite comprising wash hand basin and a low level WC, extractor fan, laminate flooring.
Lounge 18' 6" x 9' ( 5.64m x 2.74m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Two radiators, TV point, power points, uPVC French doors to the rear aspect.
Kitchen/diner 18' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.64m x 2.49m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap over, fitted electric oven, electric induction hob with extractor hood over, part ceramic tiled flooring, plumbing for washing machine, part laminate flooring.
Wall mounted boiler, plumbing for washing machine, additional sink unit and base cupboard, airing cupboard/storage.
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, loft access, spot lights to ceiling.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 9' 2" ( 3.81m x 2.79m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Two built in wardrobes, radiator, door to:
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising large shower cubicle with fitted shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, ceramic tiled splashbacks, shaver point, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 10' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.07m x 2.97m )
uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 8' ( 2.97m x 2.44m )
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, wash hand basin and a low level WC, radiator, ceramic tiled splashbacks, extractor fan.
To the front of the property is an open plan garden, the rear garden has gated access, patio and lawn area, borders and a single garage in a block to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62582834.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG112396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.