3 bedroom detached house for saleFox Howe, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough
- Three Bedroom Detached family home in Coulby Newham
- Quiet location
- Private rear garden
Well presented contemporary three bedroom detached family home that has been modernised to an extremely high standard with stunning rear conservatory and ample living accommodation throughout.
Well presented contemporary three bedroom detached family home that has been modernised to an extremely high standard with stunning rear conservatory and ample living accommodation throughout. The home briefly comprises of an entrance hall, spacious lounge, dining room leading into conservatory, fitted kitchen with utility area. The first floor accommodates modern family bathroom and three good size bedrooms. Externally a single garage with double drive and a rear garden with decked patio area.
Lounge 15' 5" MAX x 10' 5" plus window recess ( 4.70m MAX x 3.18m plus window recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator telephone and TV point, coving to the ceiling and spotlights.
Dining Room 7' 6" x 10' 5" ( 2.29m x 3.18m )
Double glazed wooden patio doors opening onto rear garden with radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 6' 10" x 10' 6" ( 2.08m x 3.20m )
Includes wall and base units with one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer integrated into rolled top granite effect work surfaces . Also comprising: tiled splashback, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and tiling to the floor.
Conservatory 9' 3" x 15' 2" ( 2.82m x 4.62m )
Includes PUVC double glazed windows to rear and side elevation with wood grain panel flooring, light fittings, radiator and telephone and TV point.
Stairs leading from entrance hall to first floor landing with double glazed window to side elevation, cupboard, loft access and central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 8' 8" x 12' 5" MAX ( 2.64m x 3.78m MAX )
Double glazed window to front elevation with fitted wardrobes, radiator, telephone and TV points sand spotlights.
Bedroom Two 7' 6" MAX x 5' 9" plus recess ( 2.29m MAX x 1.75m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation with radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 11' 4" MAX ( 2.64m x 3.45m MAX )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, radiator and laminate flooring.
Immaculate Partly tiled bathroom suite comprising: bath with overhead shower hose, extractor fan, low level WC, under floor heating, pedestal wash hand basin with HD mirror and granite work tops.
Includes rear garden laid mainly to lawn with decked patio area, side access to side of house, flower bed borders and block paved area.
Garage 8' 3" x 16' 5" MAX ( 2.51m x 5.00m MAX )
Includes power, light and up and over doors.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62582882.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR105064. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.