4 bedroom detached house for saleCHEAM VILLAGE
Sold STC £875,000
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Entrance hall with coved ceiling, parquet flooring and front aspect window
- Ground floor cloakroom with suite comprising low level wc and wash hand basin with cupboard under, ceramic tiled floor
- Generous front reception room with wide bay window, coved ceiling and parquet flooring, connects to:
- Family room/garage again having coved ceiling and parquet flooring, inturn connecting to:
- Useful ground floor study with coved ceiling and double glazed sliding patio doors to garden
- Excellent rear reception room offering coved ceiling, parquet flooring, fireplace feature with marble inset, hearth and fitted gas coal fire, rear aspect bay window with French doors to garden
- Fitted modern kitchen with comprehensive range of cupboards to high and low level incorporating built in Bosch double oven, hob and hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, dishwasher and f...
- Generous first floor landing with coved ceiling, airing cupboard and loft hatch
- Excellent master bedroom offering wide rear aspect bay window, stripped wood flooring and coved ceiling
An extremely rare opportunity to purchase a four double bedroom character detached family home set right at the heart of Cheam village, with the advantage of no onward chain we strongly urge early viewing to avoid disappointment
- 40' x 20'
- 95' x 40'
COVERED ENTRANCE PORCH
- 9' x 7' 8''
FRONT RECEPTION ROOM
- 15' 7'' x 12'
- 15' x 9' 6''
- 9' (max) x 8' 6''
REAR RECEPTION ROOM
- 15' 6'' x 14'
- 13' x 10' 6''
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
- 15' 6'' x 15'
- 12' 4'' x 12'
- 14' 9'' x 9' 7''
- 11' x 9'
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-62583542.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3617532. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Christies, Cheam. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.